Updated: Aug 24
The devout community, which recited the Songs of the Sabbath Sacrifice, was led through a progressive heavenly experience. It was a corporate 13-week cycle.
This reverential community was led to animate life and give spirit to the Heavenly Temple until the worshipers experienced the holiness of the Merkabah and the Sabbath Sacrifices conducted by the angelic high priests.
The Songs of the Sabbath Sacrifice correspond to the Biblical festival cycle in the first quarter of the year. The first song that was sung on the first Sabbath of the Biblical New Year occurred during the week of consecration for the priesthood. It corresponds to the establishment of the angelic priesthood.
Then, we have the description of the Merkabah in the song of the Twelfth Sabbath, which occurs on the Sabbath which immediately follows Shavuot (Pentecost). This is the timeframe we are in now.
Significantly, the Merkabah Scripture - Ezekiel Chapter 1 - is read in synagogues on Shavuot along with Ezekiel 3:12
If you’d like to explore the ancient and modern mysteries of the Sabbath Songs, please prayerfully consider joining us for tonight’s sixth School of the Firmament Class entitled “Angelic Songs of the Sacrifice.” For more information and to register => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/events.
Give em heaven!!!
Copyright June 1, 2020 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards