“The LORD is my portion; I have promised to keep your words… I am a companion of all those who fear You, and of those who keep Your precepts. The earth is full of Your lovingkindness, O LORD; teach me Your statutes: (Psalms 119:57,63-64 NASB).
CHET (ח) is the eighth letter of the Hebrew Alef-Bet. It has the numerical value of 8. The ancient pictograph for CHET looks like a wall or a fence. It represents to separate, to cut off from, or to protect.
CHET is known as the letter of life. The words “chaim” (life) and “chayah” (living) both begin with the letter CHET (ח). Another Hebrew word for life is chai (חי). It is short for “chaim” (chayim). The letter CHET resembles a doorway that the blood of the lamb marked for life during the first Passover (Exodus 12:7). When we look at the letters CHET and YUD together (חי), it looks like a lamb – the Lamb of God that takes away the sins of the world, which gives eternal life when applied to one’s heart. On a spiritual and historical level, chai stands for being alive in front of God as opposed to being (spiritually) dead. This is derived from Deuteronomy 30:19-20 – “I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you LIFE and death, the blessings and the curse. So choose LIFE in order that you may LIVE, you and your descendants, by loving the LORD your God, by obeying His voice, and by holding fast to Him; for this is your LIFE and the length of your days, that you may LIVE in the land which the LORD swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, to give them.”
CHET (ח) forms a gateway and give us power to enter a higher realm or a higher energy level. At the level of a person’s soul, CHET gives the power to enter the mysteries of one’s own soul – the Kingdom of God within, which when realized will unfold outward. This kingdom manifestation will be clearly seen and understood by everyone. At the level of divinity, CHET gives the power to enter the mysteries of God’s Word, which is especially accessible during one’s Sabbath Rest. Once we have tapped into the CHET essence of the Word of God, Messiah Yeshua assists us in making manifest the revelatory Living Word through a new and higher level of consciousness, which is then applied to anything and everything we do.
CHET (ח) equals the number eight. It represents grace (chen) and new beginnings:
* The Abrahamic Covenant was marked by circumcision, which traditionally happens on the eighth day of a boy’s life. According to the Hebrews, circumcision marks the beginning of a boy’s life.
* Eight souls were saved during The Flood by being encased in Noah’s Ark.
* King David was the eighth son of Jesse.
* The Feast of Tabernacles (Sukkot) is an eight day fall festival that is a rehearsal for His people dwelling with God.
* The eighth day of the spring festival of Passover (Pesach) has been traditionally associated with the hope for the coming Messiah. Partaking of Machiach’s Seudah (festive banquet to celebrate the Messiah redeeming us from the last exile), translates the awareness of the redemption of the Messiah into a meal, which leads us to associate a physical appearance of the Messiah with our own flesh and blood.
You and I can personally choose to engage the essence of Messiah Yeshua – the Word of God – contained within the Hebrew Living Letter™ CHET. With that in mind, you may be interested in Sapphire Throne Ministries anointed set of Hebrew Living Letter™ Flash Cards. It is a creatively educational way to further explore all the letters of the Hebrew Alef-bet. If you are interested, please check out https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards. Each custom HLL flashcard has some beautiful, original artwork on the front and an in-depth revelation on the back.
Give em heaven!!!
Written July 6, 2021 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main. Copyrighted – If you are going to copy this, please copy it right by giving attributions to this source. Blessings!
Originally published 15 September 2015 (modified).
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/
ART: “Gateway of Life – CHET” by Robin Main
Created on 26 August 2015.