Updated: Jul 22
Amino acids found in honey help the body to absorb calcium more effectively, preventing you from developing brittle bones: "Pleasant words are as a honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones" (Proverbs 16:24).
Good for allergies too, especially if its locally grown honey. Ah Honey... Honey...
Give em heaven!!!
Copyright July 4, 2020 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main
RESOURCES AVAILABLE: . • Ascension Manual book =>https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book =>https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book =>https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/