The Lord’s righteous judgments in His own House precedes Him raising up the Tabernacle of David that has fallen down and is in ruins: “All the sinners of My people shall die by the sword, which say, The evil shall not overtake nor prevent us. In that day will I raise up the Tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old: That they may possess the remnant of Edom, and of all the heathen, which are called by My Name, saith the LORD that doeth this” (Amos 9:10-12 KJV).
The LORD Himself will raise up the Tabernacle of David, as in the days of King David. Unlike the Wilderness Tabernacle of Moses, David’s Tabernacle has no description. Behold, a mystery of the Tabernacle of David. It stands forever; and thus, transcends both time and space.
One of the things that makes this simple open tent so special is that it housed the Ark of His Presence in Zion while Moses’ Tabernacle still operated in Gibeon. “So Solomon and all the congregation with him, went to the high place that was at Gibeon; for there was the tabernacle of the congregation of God, which Moses the servant of the LORD had made in the wilderness. But the Ark of God had David brought up from Kiriath-jearim to the place which David had prepared for it: for he had pitched a tent for it at Jerusalem” (II Chronicles 1:3-4).
Gibeon is a little town only six miles northwest of Jerusalem. Basically, Gibeon is close to Jerusalem, but not quite there… only six miles away… six being the number of man.
So… at the time of King David, the Wilderness Tabernacle and all its outer court sacrifices were in operation in Gibeon. However, the object that represented their worship was not there. The Ark of the Covenant rightly rested in the Tabernacle of David on Zion’s holy hill in Jerusalem. Thus, there was divided worship in the land, which is a picture for us in our day. Choose this day the old rigid ways of worshiping God, or the new, mysterious, creative, abandoned worship-filled ways of God.
Some of God’s people moved with the Presence of God, and some did not. Some stuck to an old form. Even though there was legitimate worship at Gibeon, the open tent on Mount Zion was the one that radiated the presence and glory of God. This is where pure-hearted worshipers transcended the limitations of their time. This is also the reason that the Ark of His Presence came to reside in the Tabernacle of David for 45 years.
Give em heaven!!!
Copyright November 19, 2020 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main
RESOURCES AVAILABLE: • Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/