As I was doing a deep dive into Luke 21, the phrase “by your patience possess your soul” stood out to me. After being told that in the end-times there will be great earthquakes, famines, and pestilences as well as there will be fearful and great signs from heaven, we are shown how God’s people will be persecuted with a final admonition “by your patience possess your soul” (Luke 21:19 NKJV).
This dove tails with the passage that shows us that various trials tests of our faith, which produces patience that has a perfect work in Christ where the goal is for you and I being made complete – lacking nothing: “My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, 3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. 4 But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing” (James 1:2-4 NKJV).
Basically, all the tumultuous things happening in these end days have a purpose; and that purpose is for each of us to become just like Yeshua (Jesus), or in other words, our soul being filled completely with the Seven Spirits of God.
And this is done through patience, which is one of the glorious fruits of the Spirit: “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. 24 Now those who belong to Christ Jesus crucified the flesh with its passions and desires” (Galatians 5:22-24 NASB).
As I was speaking to a dear friend about this revelation, Yeshua spoke to her and said: “Patience is like sleep. It’s the time your body processes, recovers, and builds.” Therefore, as rest/sleep is to one’s body, so is patience to one’s soul. What an incredible gift!
Here’s to patience, as we are being refined through fiery trials, so we can possess your souls: “So, as those who have been chosen of God, holy and beloved, put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience; 13 bearing with one another, and forgiving each other, whoever has a complaint against anyone; just as the Lord forgave you, so must you do also. 14 In addition to all these things put on love, which is the perfect bond of unity. 15 Let the peace of Christ, to which you were indeed called in one body, rule in your hearts; and be thankful” (Colossians 3:12-15 NASB).
Give em heaven!!!
Written December 17, 2022 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main. Copyrighted – If you are going to copy this, please copy it right by giving attributions to this source. Blessings!
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/ – or – contact email@example.com for a paperback copy
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/ was written to fulfill a vow made to Yeshua’s face to tell the Christian Church that “Christmas will be the Golden Calf of America.” It took 10 years of full-time research, a golden scribe angel and the Spirit’s leading to unearthing His Truth in the sands of time. It covers every argument that you have ever heard about Christmas.
PHOTO: Self-portrait in Mongolia by Paul Zizka Photography