HEBREW LIVING LETTER ™ - YUD - DIVINE POINT OF ENERGY
“Your hands have made me and fashioned me; Give me understanding, that I may learn Your commandments. Those who fear You will be glad when they see me, Because I have hoped in Your word. I know, O Lord, that Your judgments are right, And that in faithfulness You have afflicted me. Let, I pray, Your merciful kindness be for my comfort, According to Your word to Your servant. Let Your tender mercies come to me, that I may live; For Your law is my delight. Let the proud be ashamed, For they treated me wrongfully with falsehood; But I will meditate on Your precepts. Let those who fear You turn to me, Those who know Your testimonies. Let my heart be blameless regarding Your statutes, That I may not be ashamed” (Psalms 119:73-80 NKJV).
YUD, YOOD, OR YOD (י) is the tenth letter of the Hebrew Alef-Bet. Therefore, YUD has the numerical value of ten. Due to Hebrew being a pictorial language, you can find variation on the way it is spelled in English. In this instance, you can find YUD also spelled as YOOD or YOD. The pictograph for YUD looks like an arm or a hand. YUD’s (י) ancient pictograph of a hand symbolizes the concepts to work, or a deed done.
Since the Hebrew Living Letter ™ YUD equals the number 10, it is the number of wholeness (shelemut) as evidenced in Scripture:
* There were 10 generations from Adam to Noah
* There were 10 generations from Noah to Abraham, which points to the completion of godliness which was preserved in Noah’s Ark.
* There were 10 plagues on Egypt (i.e., the world), which cause the world ruler of their day (Pharaoh) to let God’s people go to worship the Father in Spirit and in Truth.
* The tithe is the “tenth part” that is holy for the Lord (Leviticus 27:32).
* There are 10 Days of Awe from Tishri 1 to Tishri 10, which starts a new reign of a king and culminates in the Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur) for those who enter in.
* Ten men over the age of thirteen are required for a quorum for traditional Jewish public worship. Their most common activity is public prayer. The Hebrew Sages believe that wherever ten mature men are assembled, the Divine Presence dwells among them.
YUD is the smallest of the Hebrew Living Letters™. Notice how it is suspended in mid-air. The Hebrews speak of YUD being the atom of the consonants, and the form by which all the other Hebrew letters begin and end. Since YUD is used to form all other letters, it is an indicator of God’s omnipresence.
YUD (י) represents the divine point of energy. Frequency (sound) seen is geometry. YUD reveals a basic geometry of creation. Creation began with the YUD in Christ (a singular point, or divine point of energy). Then, this ray of singular divine point of light from YUD moved downward from Messiah Yeshua (Jesus Christ) into creation. Since Yeshua upholds all things by the word of His power and YUD is part of every Hebrew Living Letter (every word), YUD is considered to be the spark of the Spirit in everything. Or in other words, the starting point of the Presence of God in all things. “Who being the brightness of His glory, and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of the power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high” (Hebrews 1:3 KJV).
Subsequent to the initial tzimtzum (the contraction of God’s Infinite Light in order to make “place” for Creation), there remained within the empty void a single point or “impression.” The secret of this point is the mind-blowing power of the Infinite to contain finite phenomena within Himself to express an external reality. The finite manifestation begins from a zero-dimensional point and expands from there into a one-dimensional line, a two-dimensional surface, et cetera. This concept is alluded to in the full spelling of the Hebrew Living Letter ™ YUD – YUD, VAV, and DALET. YUD is a point. VAV is a line. DALET is a surface. Therefore, the initial point and essential power of YUD is the “little that holds much.” The “much” refers to the Infinity of God hidden within the initial point of creation, which is reflected as the infinite potential of the YUD point to develop and express itself in all the manifold finite phenomena of space and time.
You and I can personally choose to engage the essence of Messiah Yeshua – the Word of God – contained within the Hebrew Living Letter™ YUD. With that in mind, you may be interested in Sapphire Throne Ministries anointed set of Hebrew Living Letter™ Flash Cards. It is a creatively educational way to further explore all the letters of the Hebrew Alef-bet. If you are interested, please check out https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/product-page/flash-cards. Each custom HLL flashcard has some beautiful, original artwork on the front and an in-depth revelation on the back.
Give em heaven!!!
www.sapphirethroneministries.com www.santa-tizing.com www.mysticmentoring.com
Written July 8, 2021 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main. Copyrighted – If you are going to copy this, please copy it right by giving attributions to this source. Blessings!
Originally published 17 September 2015 (modified).
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/
ART: “Divine Point of Energy – YUD” by Robin Main
Created on 28 August 2015.