Updated: Feb 21, 2021
The first Hebrew word in Scripture is bereshit, which is translated into the English as “in the beginning.” One of the ways that the Hebrews find hidden meanings in Scripture is to rearrange the Hebrew letters in a word. If one rearranges the Hebrew letters of bereshit (בְּרֵאשִׁ֖ית) in a different order, we get shir taev. Shir taev means “song of desire.”
With this, the Hebrew Sages have extrapolated that God created the world in song (harmony) in its crystal-clear pure form. Shir taev expresses not only God creating the heavens and earth through song, but the longing of all of creation to glorify God. That is why creation groans for the manifestation of the sons of God, because they long to sing their perfect pitch song to their Creator (Romans 8:22).
God created the angels to sing, the stars to sing, the planets (spheres) to sing, the beasts, the plants, the trees… the whole universe sings. Part of the ministry of the restoration of all things is to bring all things back into perfect harmony with their Creator. Especially, the spiritual kinnor (human soul made in God’s own image) was made to flow by God’s perfectly pure harmonics. These days I find myself doing farm chores telling the lambs, the cows, the grass, the stones, the angels, et cetera to join me in praising the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Won’t you join me in resounding His sounds?
The Hebrew Sages tell that on the night of the Exodus, God ordered the angels to stop singing, because all of Israel was singing on earth. Both God and His angels stopped to listen to their song(s) of deliverance, which had been their song of desire for a very long time.
When both the choirs in heaven and on earth intone simultaneously their praise of God, it is the highest expression of worship that can be achieved. Therefore, whenever God’s people gather to focus solely on Him through praise and worship hymns and songs, angels do the same in the celestial realm.
The music of creation responds to heavenly music and vice versa.
King David was an open book before the Lord. He bared his heart to Him. This is one of the reasons why Sweet Singer of Israel made such pleasing music to the One whom his soul loved – the One who first loved his soul. It is said that shir taev (song of desire) corresponds to the Bridal Book – the Song of Solomon. The Song of Solomon is the best of all songs. It is the pure and perfect song that all other songs sing.
Give em heaven!!!
Written February 20, 2021 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main. Copyrighted – If you are going to copy this, please copy it right by giving attributions to this source.
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/ was written to fulfill a vow made to Yeshua’s face to tell the Christian Church that “Christmas will be the Golden Calf of America.” It took 10 years of full-time research, a golden scribe angel and the Spirit’s leading to unearthing His Truth in the sands of time. It covers every argument that you have ever heard about Christmas.