Updated: Aug 24, 2020
Praise and worship are the hallmark of the Tabernacle of David. David learned the hard way about things that silence praise. He wrote about some of them in Psalms 109:
 The mouth of the wicked (Psalms 109:1) – Enemies disguised as friends speaking deceitfully.
 The mouth of the deceitful (Psalms 109:2) – Crafty, thieving people luring through false love to follow their false and worthless religion.
 Words of hatred (Psalms 109:3) – Wicked people incensing others with slanderous reports, which instills hatred in their hearts.
 Attacked without cause (Psalms 109:3) – People fight against us without provocation. They pursue their brother with swords.
 In return for love, they accuse (Psalms 109:4) – Despite their animosity, David loved his adversaries and prayed for them; but they repaid his love with hate. And because I love God, David said, they hated and accuse me. However, David remained undaunted in prayer. His love for His enemies was genuine, which was repaid with bigotry (obstinately or intolerably devoted to their own opinion and prejudices) and hatred.
Sounds familiar. Doesn’t it?! This could be, and is, a current word for our day.
King David’s adversaries repaid evil for good, which bereaved his soul, because his adversary didn’t understand that David truly loved them and were mourning the loss of a loved ones soul being swallowed up in death.
In truth, there was a divine purpose for David’s trials and tribulations. His suffering and sorrow refined his own soul and filled him with humility. Gone was his rash pride, his own understanding and his strong self-confidence. Through David’s suffering, he learned of God’s glory, so much so that Psalms 109:27 says: “Let them know that this is Your hand, that You, HASHEM, have made it happen.” Let everyone clearly know that my success is entirely due to the Lord of Love who rescues me.
May you enter the Tabernacle of David reality where your soul is refined to become just like Yeshua (Jesus) and that you will be humble and teachable, like the King of the Davidic Dynasty.
Give em heaven!!!
~ Robin Main
Copyright August 3, 2020 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main
RESOURCES AVAILABLE: • Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/