ABUNDANT BLESSINGS OF SERENE FAITH
The LORD gives restful sleep to His beloved ones who trust Him and whose primary goal is spiritual growth.
Trusting Him implicitly – without doubt or without reserve – keeps one’s faith firm despite enormous dangers. This is where the tranquility of the peace that passes understanding lives.
Keeping spiritual growth a primary goal enables one to squeeze the most out of every circumstance. When we turn to Him in the small and big things, we can ask the LORD: What can I learn from this? How can I become more like You? I have found this type of humble, teachable heart is simply irresistible to the King of Kings – Messiah Yeshua.
Besides hitting this high mark in Christ and living a tranquil life, trust and teachability also enables a person to get their physical needs met because one has the correct focus: “Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For after these things the Gentiles [pre-believers] seek. For you Heavenly Father know that you need all these things. But seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you” (Matthew 6:31-33 NKJV Addition mine).
To a person focused on the pressures of life, it drives them to overtax their energies… to work day and night without rest. Anxiety strips life of all peace, pleasure, and joy. Yet all one’s frantic activity is in vain, for God provides for those whom He loves, even while they sleep peacefully. “It is vain for you who rise early, who sit up late, who eat the bread of sorrows; for indeed, He gives His beloved ones restful sleep (Psalms 127:2 Tanach).
When anyone puts all his faith in God, they receive divine favor. When serene faith takes the place of fear, doubt and anxiety, the blessings of God are granted in abundance, for this is the heart that He looks to. “Without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him” (Hebrews 11:6 NKJV).
Therefore, “rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4:4-6 NKJV).
Give em heaven!!!
www.sapphirethroneministries.com www.santa-tizing.com www.mysticmentoring.com
Copyright November 29, 2020 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main
***** RESOURCES AVAILABLE: • Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/
Photo by Kathrine Heise